Thursday, January 19, 2012

http://feeds.feedburner.com/WhiteGoldDiamondRingsPriceInformationInUk

For those who lives in the United kingdom, here is an adequate information about price of white gold diamond rings. Includes discounts and shipping fee applicable on site.

Why I Prefer White Gold Rings Instead of Platinum

I enjoy accessorizing with nice jewelry, necklaces, earrings, and bracelets, and spend a considerable sum of money on these products annually
I have a large collection that is growing with each new bit I add. I used to prefer platinum items as the color offsets my epidermis tones very nicely, but that took a huge toll on my price range. So these days I've looked to white gold jewelry as an alternative, and absolutely love to be able to purchase beautiful pieces to get a fraction of the expense

I'm surprised at how little most people know about white gold jewelry. It's almost exactly the same as the more traditional yellow version, except for the types of alloys used in the manufacturing process. White gold jewelry is often mixed with silver and palladium, and then plated with rhodium to give it a platinum-like finish. In fact, it's hard to tell quality white gold jewelry apart from platinum, especially when just looking at it with the naked eye. There are some issues with the rhodium plating wearing off after a while, but that can be fixed easily and inexpensively with a quick trip to the jewelers.

Other than that, however, white gold jewelry is every bit as durable and valuable as the yellow variety. Plus, this alloy looks terrific no matter what form it takes. I have a number of rings that are all positively gorgeous, while my favorite necklace is a breathtaking piece that never fails to elicit tons of compliments whenever I wear it. White gold jewelry makes a perfect setting for diamonds, so it's no wonder that the tennis bracelets I own earn a lot of nice comments as well.

You're probably wondering how I afford all of these items, right? Well, since I don't make even close to six figures, I just have to be a smart shopper in order to feed my addiction. I have never, ever paid full retail price for any piece in my collection -- not even the to-die-for items that I had to scrimp and save for months to buy. Instead, I force myself to have patience and wait for sales. Moreover, I've been known to buy white gold jewelry online from various discount shops and wholesalers at cut-rate prices. It does take some time to find reputable online dealers who sell the genuine article at these discounts, but once that happens, it's an easy matter to go back again and again. What's more, since I'm such a good customer, some of these online shops even allow me to request specific pieces that I want, and then they go out of their way to track down the merchandise for me. Now that's amazing service!

Anyway, if you're addicted to accessorizing as much as I am, then I recommend buying white gold jewelry instead of platinum. You'll save money and be able to buy more stuff this way -- and no one ever has to know the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment